Full-Time Business Analyst/Trainer – Spruce Grove or Calgary, AB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The BUSINESS ANALYST/TRAINER will provide end user support for all Microsoft Dynamics GP modules and third party software, Spira Command and iPad users, as well as continually strive to enhance the use of the business applications with the growing business needs.
- Enhance and maximize the company’s use of Dynamics GP software (including WennSoft Job Cost, Equipment, and Service Management) by providing support, training, and technical advice.
- Evaluate new software releases and provide recommendations to management based on the company’s needs and functional requirements.
- Schedule, coordinate, test, and execute application of services packs and enhancements to minimize downtime and avoid potential bugs / issues.
- Coordinate and manage the Dynamics GP software implementation for new acquisitions.
- Conduct routine field and shop inspections. This may include randomly checking equipment operator competency, knowledge, attitude, & safety concerns.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any underlying Microsoft SQL Server database problems.
- Provide Support, training for Spira Command and iPad users. Maintain and troubleshoot Spira-GP integrations.
- Maintain Management Reporter reports.
- Work closely with the Projects & Systems Team to develop business processes and trouble-shoot system issues.
- Travel may be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience supporting a company-wide ERP system required;
- Advanced proficiency in Dynamics GP, and WennSoft Job Cost, Equipment and Service Management would be considered an asset;
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform these job duties will be considered.
CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate found.
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.