Full-Time Projects and Systems Coordinator – Spruce Grove or Calgary AB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Under minimum supervision, the Projects and Systems Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring sound business and operational processes within our Dynamic GP (Great Plains) ERP system and Spira Command system. The successful candidate will help integrate new acquisitions, training ENTREC’s employees on use of the ERP systems, and maximizing operational efficiencies throughout the organization.
- Training new and current employees to maximize their effective use of the Dynamic GP ERP system and help manage the Spira Command and Mobile system;
- Identify process inefficiencies and bottlenecks and work with operations, Dispatch and Project Managers, and finance staff to reduce and eliminate;
- As a key member of ENTREC’s acquisition integration team, help with the integration of accounting systems and operational practices;
- Provide support to users of Dynamic GP, Spira Command and other company systems;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving related to business processes and system issues;
- Coordinate special projects as required by the Projects and Systems Manager;
- The successful candidate will be outgoing and possess a positive attitude, be analytically inclined, and have a high attention to detail; ensuring data in the company systems is entered correctly;
- Eagerness and ability to learn new business systems and processes quickly;
- Be able to effectively prioritize and manage many projects at once;
- Travel will be required to existing and new ENTREC locations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 years of financial and operational experience, preferably in businesses with multi-divisional operating environments;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Dynamic GP or Spira Command knowledge would be considered an asset.
CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate found.
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.