Full-Time Account Manager Cavalier Land
Account Manager – Land Services
Divestco is an innovative software, data, services, and consulting company providing integrated solutions for the oil and gas industry. By implementing a strategy of integration between our software, services, and datasets, and potentially all three together, we are creating a unique set of offerings. Divestco is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and trades on the TSX under the symbol “DVT”.We are currently looking for a customer relationship focused Account Manager to join our land department (Cavalier Land).
The Account Manager – Cavalier Land, will be a representative of Divestco’s Cavalier Land division and report to the Director, Land Services. In addition this position with interface with the Sales and Marketing Director and the broader Divestco Sales team for Sales Training & Coaching and cross business unit collaboration this individual will be responsible for sales activities supporting Cavalier Land, selling a variety of land services to current and prospective clients. Key activities will include: generating new business, initiating and closing sales, identification of market potential, and the development of existing accounts and client relationships representing our Land Services division.
More specifically, this role will involve and require the following:
• Sourcing and Development of new leads and accounts
• Maintenance and development of current accounts
• Conducting service calls to clients
• Cold Calling/Hunting for new business
• Drafting sales proposals
• Understanding logistical requirements for each account
• Providing accounts with updates on new releases, products, shipping dates, etc.
• Identifying market potential
• Initiating the sales process
• Closing deals
• Contributing information to market strategy
• Achieving productivity and other performance related goals
• Completing ad hoc requests as required
• Complying with all Company and departmental policies and procedures
• Demonstrating behavior that reflects professionalism and represents Divestco’s best interests
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with others
• Other duties as required.
• Post-secondary degree/diploma preferably in Business, Commerce, or Engineering
• 5+ yrs progressive experience in Professional Services sales preferably in an Oil & Gas environment
• Experience in Land/Mineral/Telecom/ROW acquisition and consultation considered and asset
• Excellent customer service skills, with an outgoing personality, and highly organized.
• Working knowledge of MS Office software and CRM databases
• Strong computer skills; efficient and accurate word processing
• The ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume work environment with multiple deadlines.