Full-Time Account Manager
Divestco is an innovative software, data, and services company providing integrated solutions for the oil and gas industry. Through our continued commitment to align and bundle products and services to generate value for our customers, we are creating an unparalleled set of integrated solutions and unique benefits for the marketplace. Divestco is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “DVT”.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales and Marketing department and represent our Software and Data Segment product and service offerings.
The Account Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and be involved in sales activities including; generating new business, initiating and closing sales, identification of market potential, and the development of existing accounts and client relationships.
• Sourcing and Development of new leads and accounts
• Cold Calling/Hunting for new business
• Maintenance and development of current accounts
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with others
• Conducting service calls to clients
• Drafting sales proposals
• Understanding logistical requirements for each account
• Providing accounts with updates on new releases, products, shipping dates, etc.
• Identifying market potential
• Initiating the sales process
• Closing deals
• Contributing information to market strategy
• Completing ad hoc requests as required
• Achieving productivity and other performance related goals
• Complying with all Company and departmental policies and procedures
• Demonstrating behavior that reflects professionalism and represents Divestco’s best interests
• 3 years experience managing sales accounts and attaining challenging sales goals within a professional sales environment
• Strong sales results selling service or product based solutions preferably to the Oil and Gas Industry
• Diploma or Degree in related field (i.e. Marketing, Commerce, Business)
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Core Competencies include:
• Customer service orientation
• Goal and results oriented – highly motivated to succeed
• Clear communication
• Dependability and punctuality
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Professional maturity and sound judgment
• Commitment to self development and to the team
• Organization and time management
• Problem solving and prioritization
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including benefits.
If these attributes describe you, please visit http://divestco.hgcareers.com/js/ to submit your resume, please state salary expectations.
Work location: Downtown, Calgary, AB